Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If I had a Crystal ball.....

main goals that I would like to set (AND ACHEIVE!) Are:

-Start working on an assesment item as soon as I get it. I have discovered that Animation is not necessarily difficult but it is EXTREMELY time consuming. (If any 1st years are reading, please take heed haha)

-Pass all my assessment. Not that I failed anything last year, I'd just like to keep that up.

-I want to learnt to colour in photoshop !

-I want my drawings to improve. I want them to have life, movement, expression, emotion. I want them to be interesting. I want people to look at them and think, "wow, I wish I could draw like that"

Because that is what I say when I look at everybody else's drawings. I want to get that good and then tell people, "You will draw like that one day! It will happen" then I'd show them my old books and show the progress. I would love to inspire others to be happy within their ability.

Continuing with and Graduating from my QCA Degree will definately be a challenging but worthwhile triumph. I can't wait for my graduation and to show those who thought it wasn't possible that I'd just done what they told me I couldn't do. :)

Well that was a bit of a rant... it's ok tho now , it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment