Thursday, March 4, 2010

I want to fall down a rabit hole!!

So we saw Alice in Wonderland
One of the single most incredible movies I have ever seen.
Not only were we witness to Alice in Wonderland on Thursday but were also exposed to the joy of 'camping trips'..also known as 'breakdowns'.. yeah right haha.
When asked if I'd like to go camping after Alice in Wonderland, I simply replied "Uh.. no thanks have work tomorrow..."
Well wasn't that hilarious... :|

"No no" I was told, "Camping is just a code name for going to the pub after the movie."
The code came into use because apparently it's innapropriate to have out of school relations with your teacher... (hmm probably shouldn't have explained that...?) Althought I'm sure actually going camping with your teacher would be just as bad, if not worse, than just going to the pub (also commonly referred to as the 'pube') with them.

1 comment:

  1. Alice in Wonderland was great except for the live action parts.

    Just for the record, the camp ground was ptretty much empty when I got there at 7.25pm, after the 5.05pm session. I met up with Alex who graduated last year and we has a few colas on ice.

    Those second years are so full of ... good advice :)

    ReplyDelete